Slab Leak Restoration in Midwest City
Available to Help Your Home or Business 24/7
Generally, it is relatively easy to deal with a surface level leak in your home. Standing water or dripping pipes are usually a sure sign there is a problem, and the puddles they form can be easily cleaned up if attended to promptly.
Leaks deeper in the foundation of your property, however, can be far more damaging and require a much more intensive restoration process. This is why we proudly offer slab leak repair and restoration in Midwest City.
What Is a Slab Leak?
A slab leak occurs below the surface material of your home. If not resolved quickly, the water can seep into the inside of your home, causing damage to your floor, walls, baseboard, and other materials. This then can cause deterioration of your dry wall and your baseboard to swell and pop. Additionally, if a slab leak results in hidden flooding, it can cause mold, mildew, and bacteria to infect your home.
Our devoted experts at Flood Rescue understand that this kind of damage can wreck significant havoc on your home and are determined to help you mitigate this issue quickly and effectively. When you reach out to our leak detection technicians, you can trust that we will help you clean up and restore your home after it's been damaged by a slab leak.
Common Signs of Slab Leaks
If you notice any of the following, it may mean that you have a slab leak under your property:
- Increased water bill: if your water bill has suddenly shot up in price while your usage has stayed the same, it may mean there is a water leakage somewhere on your property.
- Cold or hot floors: if you notice certain areas of your flooring are hotter or colder than others, it could be due to a leak under your home that is transferring the water temperature to these areas.
- The sound of running water when faucets are off: if you are hearing running water in your walls or under your floors while the faucets are off, it could mean you have a leak.
- Mold and/or mildew build up: if there is a sudden appearance of mold and/or mildew on the structures of your home with no visible source, you could have a slab leak hidden under the foundation.
- Visible damage: if you begin to notice cracks on your floors and walls, the foundation of your home could be compromised due to stress created by excess water.
You can rely on Flood Rescue to help you clean up the overflow of water caused by a slab leak before it can cause further damage to your property. Our experts utilize state of the art equipment and techniques to efficiently locate wayward water and moisture pockets and stop them in their tracks before they seep further into your furniture, walls, floors, and other key structures. Then, we can help you restore the parts of your home that have already been damaged and even guide you through your insurance process.
Will My Insurance Pay for Slab Leak Restoration?
A lot of people don’t realize that even if the slab leak repair itself is not covered by their insurance, the restoration process could be. Most policies have clauses for water damage, and slab leak clean-up may be covered by that clause. Removing the flooring, cutting out concrete, excavation and repairing a room's finish are all tasks that may be necessary in the aftermath of a slab leak, and they can all be potentially covered by your insurance policy.
If you suspect you have a slab leak, do not hesitate to call (405) 369-8288. We are ready to come to your rescue and clean up the floods.
Whatever property you may have, from an extensive manor house to an office with several levels, we can help with the restoration of a slab leak. Even if the layout of your property is unique, or is not built on a flat surface, our experts can handle it all.
24/7 & Same-Day Service
Free Expert Advice Available
Fast Responses to All Inquires
Do the Job Right the 1st Time
Professional and Experienced Team
Providing Support Every Step of the Way